BMW fans just filmed the camouflaged prototype of the new BMW 4-Series Convertible on the Nurburgring track. The convertible variant, which is also referred to by its internal codename F33, will retain the retractable metal top as well as the four seat layout of the current 3-series Cabrio.
The engine range will mirror that of the 3-Series saloon offering buyers a choice of turbocharged four-cylinder and straight-six gasoline units as well as a selection of inline-four diesels for Europe and other markets.
The new BMW 4-Series Convertible goes on sale late 2013 or early 2014. Later BMW will enhance the range with an M4 variant, likely sporting a turbocharged inline-six.
- 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe and Convertible Facelift
- Video: New BMW 1-Series Promos
- 2008 BMW 1 Series convertible
- 2007 BMW 3-series convertible
- VIDEO: BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible