Today here is a interesting crash test from IIHS. This crash test between a modern sedan and the classic 1959 Chevrolet Bel Air shows just how far passenger protection has come in the last fifty years. The Institute for Highway Safety staged the test to commemorate its 50th anniversary.
That Bel-Air had no engine and rust was just pouring out EVERYWHERE during the crash. You can’t put something decrepit versus a brand new vehicle, of course you’re going to make the new car look better.Similar Posts:
- Crash test: Fiat 500 vs. Audi Q7
- VIDEO: Tata Nano crash test
- Crash test stickers required on new cars in 2007
- Old soviet car crash test
- 2012 Euro NCAP Crash Test Results